Saturday, March 28, 2009

FML!

Think your life sucks?

As we've all said one time or another. But just when I thought it sucked to be doing yet another final paper on a Saturday, I came across this great site and thought these people definitely take the cake.

Notable FML's:

"Today, after finishing a huge French essay, I realized my printer wasn't working. So, I emailed it to a guy in my class to print and then give to me. When I get to French, he said he had already turned his in early and never got my email. It turned out he used mine. I got an F on the essay." FML

"Today, I was driving home from swim practice with my mom. I glance over and see my brother's hot friend who I've been secretly in love with forever. He waved to me, and excitedly I waved back. I then hear my mom say "You're gonna die when you see how bad you look right now." FML

"Today, I was rejected from the University of Washington. My dad has been a professor there for 30 years, and is on the board of admissions." FML

"Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of only two weeks. As we were dancing, another woman grabbed my ass from behind me and squeezed. I yelped and turned around to see my mother as the culprit. My girlfriend punched her. I found out my mother is a Cougar and my girl has a mean right hook." FML

"Today, I found out that I am 14 weeks pregnant. The father of the baby is now engaged to my best friend, whom he was cheating on me with when I became pregnant. I'm going to be the maid of honor, 8 months pregnant with his child, at their wedding." FML


I guess life isn't so bad eh? My new found means for procrastination - FMyLife.com. A collection of people's everyday life stories/misfortunes. Kind of sad yet kind of hilarious but be forewarned it gets a little addictive!

PS. Much appreciation on all the positive feedback on the blog!
You gals and guys are wonderful! Thanks for reading!

xo.

No comments: