Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Black Leather Belt

I've been on this eternal hunt for a wide black leather belt, something so basic and an essential classic for any complete wardrobe. Yet, I can't seem to find one worthy of investing in as there is always something one off about it - material, thickness, too plain, not practical, price point. Perhaps I'm being picky but in true Vic Lee fashion...I just won't settle until I find "the one."

While parusalling on one of my favourite resources for fashion on the web - shopstyle, I came across some post worthy belts. I absolutely adore the Philip Lim one! Check them out after zee jump!



Left to right: YSL (leather cage belt), Philip Lim 3.1, Nikki Jaggs,
Chanel, Chanel, Ralph Lauren

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Check Pho Pa on Queen Street- they have a great selection.

Victoria ♥ said...

thanks i will def check it out!

john said...

3.1 two thumbs up!