Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swagger Like Us

Source: www.mtv.com

This was the only reason why I actually watched the 51st Grammy awards on Sunday to see Kanye West, T.I. (whom I'm kind of sort of obsessed with right now!) Jay Z, Lil Wayne and (a very preggers) M.I.A perform Swagger Like Us. They also won the Grammy for best rap performance by a duo or group. To see these hip-hop moguls on stage together is something that probably won't happen again. It wasn't amazing but it was good and I was a fan of their outfits. They were very well put together except for M.I.A but she's M.I.A so she can get away with anything. Kanye was sporting some crazy back in the day hair which we decided only he could pull off.

5 comments:

la flaneuse said...

he is the only one who could pull it off, he looks pretty.

john said...

I would like to live on that corner...

Victoria ♥ said...

me too! I bet you there's a lot of Patron consumed on that corner as well.

Unknown said...

how do you feel that your love, chris brown, is a domestic abuser?

Victoria ♥ said...

Yahh that was a shocker and a half. That's why T.I. has been replaced as my new fave!