Saturday, February 14, 2009

Look of Love

Happy Valentine’s Day my loves!! Hope Cupid has been good to you. Personally, I’m not so fond of this Hallmark Holiday but instead of hating I thought I’d relate it to something that I know best – Fashion of course!

Marc Jacobs and Versace have come up with “lovely” little cocktail dresses complete with hearts. I can appreciate designers that incorporate the use of hearts into their designs and make them tasteful not tacky.


Onto accessorizing:

Marc Jacobs has the love clutch to complete your heartfelt ensemble.


If hearts aren’t your thing look to Miu Miu, Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs again to add a splash of red and pink to keep you thematic and ever so fashionable!




Left: Prada Tessuto Wristlet
Right: Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma MM

Marc Jacobs Bruna Quilted Nylon Satchel
Image source: eluxury.com

Somehow this post turned into a designer gift slash how to accessorize for Vday guide of some sort. Oh well! Have a good one!


xo

2 comments:

la flaneuse said...

nicely done vic! its like a well structured image essay.

Victoria ♥ said...

haha thanks! i'd do an image essay versus an actual essay any day!