Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I may not "tweet" but I will "tumble"?!?

5 months into blogging and I'm already starting a new side project. A site called Tumblr recently came to my attention and I instantly became a fan when I learned how easy it is to upload audio files to your blog. Something that I have been struggling with on blogspot however, after trying to figure things out Tumblr does have a few disadvantages over blogspot like no commenting or ease of uploading multiple photos as once. But it is very easy to use and has a one click reblogging feature and their homepage filters what various tumblr bloggers have posted so it's like a blog of all blogs.

Each blogging site has their own advantages and disadvantages and I'm still testing the waters to decide which one I prefer. Knowing HTML would def be an asset though.

In the meantime checker out: http://palais-royal.tumblr.com/



FYI Palais-Royal is a palace and garden located near the 1st arrondissement of Paris (thanks Wikipedia!) which I really like the name of.

No comments: