Saturday, April 11, 2009

why buy croco when you can have paper?

Time to make up for lost posting days as statistics owns me right now slash the lack of inspiration going on up there. Anywhoo...thanks to those who keep checking back everyday and I do apologize for the lack of updates as of late however, updates are going to be a bit sporadic for a while.

Images: (Left) google images, (right) Life Files

Onto business, I totally took this from The Life Files since I loved it! If you're feeling crafty at all go to the Hermes website and download your own Kelly bag! An interesting procrastination project too might I add! Unless you're Victoria Beckham or Martha Stewart, the chances of getting one of these are pretty slim! But I mean every girl deserves to own their own Kelly, even if it is made from paper!

As Martha would say, "It's a good thing!"

No comments: